We first celebrated the unofficial National holiday,Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day, joining over 3.5 million workplaces and 37 million Americans exposing students to future job possibilities and the value of an education. This is especially important for the young people of New Mexico, as our state lags behind many others in graduation rates for students.
- New Mexico State Auditor Joseph M. Maestas Announces the Selections of Two Key Leadership Positions
- NM State Auditor Maestas and State Treasurer Montoya Issue Joint Alert to Local Governments Regarding Collateralization &Signatory Authority
- 2023 Government Finance Experts Conference
- State Auditor Maestas Stands Ready to Help Acequias, Land Grants
- Auditor Joseph Maestas issues statement on passing of former Governor Jerry Apodaca