Spring is in full swing during the merry month of May and this month the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) is embracing diversity and inclusion by observing both Asian Pacific American Heritage Month and Mental Health Awareness Month. We’re honored to celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month by recognizing one of our very own auditors, Mrs. Kusum Adhikari, and we’re also privileged to have a platform to bring awareness to mental health by sharing resources and information to help #BreakTheStigma.
- New Mexico State Auditor Joseph M. Maestas Announces the Selections of Two Key Leadership Positions
- NM State Auditor Maestas and State Treasurer Montoya Issue Joint Alert to Local Governments Regarding Collateralization &Signatory Authority
- 2023 Government Finance Experts Conference
- State Auditor Maestas Stands Ready to Help Acequias, Land Grants
- Auditor Joseph Maestas issues statement on passing of former Governor Jerry Apodaca