Spring is in full swing during the merry month of May and this month the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) is embracing diversity and inclusion by observing both Asian Pacific American Heritage Month and Mental Health Awareness Month. We’re honored to celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month by recognizing one of our very own auditors, Mrs. Kusum Adhikari, and we’re also privileged to have a platform to bring awareness to mental health by sharing resources and information to help #BreakTheStigma.
- NEW LOW PRICE: 2020 Government Finance Experts Virtual Conference – Register Today!
- State Auditor Colón wants YOU to Count!
- State Auditor Colón Warns Vulnerable New Mexicans About Unemployment Insurance Scams
- Office Closed Until Further Notice; Mandatory Telework for All Employees
- Major Changes as a Result of the Coronavirus