The Office of the State Auditor (OSA) together with the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions (DWS) issue this joint risk advisory alerting New Mexicans of COVID-19 related unemployment insurance (UI) scams. Both agencies are calling for increased awareness for New Mexicans seeking UI benefits. In light of the continuing COVID-19 public health emergency, State Auditor Colón and Secretary McCamley are reminding New Mexicans to be aware as fraudsters continue to perpetuate numerous schemes related to the pandemic.
- New Mexico State Auditor Joseph M. Maestas Announces the Selections of Two Key Leadership Positions
- NM State Auditor Maestas and State Treasurer Montoya Issue Joint Alert to Local Governments Regarding Collateralization &Signatory Authority
- 2023 Government Finance Experts Conference
- State Auditor Maestas Stands Ready to Help Acequias, Land Grants
- Auditor Joseph Maestas issues statement on passing of former Governor Jerry Apodaca