GAO Reports are statewide studies that aggregate and analyze trends revealed by audit information. The purpose of Reports is to take an in-depth look at how our public dollars are managed and spent across New Mexico. With each Report, the GAO makes available the supporting data so that experts, academics and the general public can use it for other purposes. You will need a PDF reader and Excel to open the documents.
- GAO FY2019 Findings Report
January 7, 2021
- GAO FY2018 Findings Report
July 19, 2019
- Top Ten Findings from New Mexico’s Governmental Financial Audits for Fiscal Year 2017
- The Findings Report: A Summary of New Mexico’s Governmental Financial Audits for Fiscal Year 2016
- Supporting Document for The Findings Report